WHY STUDY IN EUROPE
Europe is home to numerous countries that have the highest education standards in the world. With more than 30 countries and over 4000 universities, students can choose to do heir preferable courses to match their needs. Although numerous languages are spoken in different countries still English is common the highest spoken language among them.
Europe is now seen as a consortium for new world order with countries using similar policies and the highest quality of education. Norms, regulation, rules, and procedures around most of the universities are quite easy to complete. These colleges and universities have the highest reputation among the world elites in driving the next generation of the industrial revolution.
In Europe, you also get to explore the world with Visa applicable in all countries of the continent. You can just hop on a train or take a flight to explore new cultures, serene beauty and impeccable architecture of European countries.
1. Documents and Requirements
Every universities and country will have specific requirements that students need to follow for getting their admission in the respective course. Scorp Overseas Counsellors are always here to help you in every aspect. Here are the main documents generally that students need to prepare for their study in Europe.
2. Documents Required
3. Duration and Fees
- Attested photocopies of 10th onwards education
- Passport Size Photographs
- Current Resume/CV
- Clearance Test Score for IELTS, TOEFL, etc
- Standardized Tests GMAT, GRE (depending on the course)
- SOP (Statement of Purpose)
- LOR (Letter of Recommendation)
- All other certificates of training, work, and extra-curricular activities
Cost of Studying in Europe also depends on the country and the course you are going to take. For undergraduates, the duration is 3 to 4 years and +1 years for Postgraduate courses respectively. Each university has their fees criteria that one has to follow. Our counselors will provide you with detailed information for your course fees. They are also connected with top financial institutions for helping student acquiring loans for their education in Europe.
4. Benefits to Study in Europe
Europe has the highest number of developed nations with modern architecture that attracts Indian students to study. Here are some of the best benefits to study in Europe.
All information will be provided with brochures and Scorp education counselors will offer you step by step guide for applying in these top universities across Europe.
- World-class education to attain the highest potential for learning
- Europe as a country offers a lot of employment opportunities and prospects for contrasting fields based on your expertise.
- Supporting and friendly atmosphere
- Rich cultural experience
- Colleges with huge scholarships
- Affordable costs
- Highest standard of living
- Top-level research opportunities